Labline Fume Hood (WOOD) - LSC-365 (a)
- Safety in the Laboratory is a primary concern.
- The fume hoods meet the challenge high degree of efficiency.
- A wide variety of models and comprehensive option packages have been designed to enable you to tailor your fume hood to a specification
- Wood fume hoods are manufactured from best quality C.R.C.A. Sheets (Cold Rolled Case Annealed Low carbon steel sheets) of 18/20G which is duly epoxy polyester powder coated
- Powder coating of this quality provides better protection from acid fumes in the lab
- Fume chamber is available with variety of lining and work surface like PP, PPGL, FRP, SS, (316), PVC, HDPE, suspended on suspended on safe device
- It is provided with counter balance load for easy up and down movement
- This fume hood aerodynamically designed which provides the most efficient airflow to the suction
- Comes with switch for easy starting of the centrifugal fan
- This fume hood has centrifugal PP/FRP Blower for Exhaust system of FC, 3 Phase Motor (Capacity according to need) is coupled with blower
- Complete stainless steel models are also available
- Double wall construction which provides easy maintenance, access to service like Water gas, electricity etc.
- High quality HDPE/FRP/PPGL/PP/PVC pipes & accessories are used for FC during
- Comes with support base having provision for air vent connection to evacuate lapped chemical vapor inside
|Internal Size (L × W × H)||1520 × 750 × 1150 mm|
|Overall Length||6 feet|
Write Your Own Review