Impression Solutions Hot Plate - IS-HP-RC4 S
- Hot Plate is a portable self-contained tabletop small equipment that features one, two or more electric heating elements. A hot plate can have a flat surface, or round surface. In laboratory hot plates are generally designed to heat glassware or its contents, for drying liquids, chemical etc.
- Hot Plate are commonly used in field of Medical, Industrial, Research laboratories and Hospitals.Salient features & technical specifications:
- Top plate made form cast iron with body made of thick mild steel duly powder coat finished (STD Model).
- Long lasting 80/20 canthal wire coil elements embedded with porcelain ceramic insulation beads.
- Temperature controlled by thermostat 3 heat switch energy regulator.
- Maximum Surface Temperature is 300°C
- Heat up time 30 min. From ambient.
- Operates on 230 volts AC single phase 50 Hz.
- Optional accessories:
- Digital PID controller with external temperature sensor probe.