Angel Close Wound Suction Set Adult 400 ml (12 FG)
- Angel Close Wound Suction Set is used to drain surgical wounds of serosanguinous fluid to prevent infections, hematomas, or other materials from accumulating and interfering with wound healing.
|Bellow Unit Capacity||400 ml|
- Closed wound drainage device under negative pressure with the option to use one or two catheters post-operatively.
- Multiperforated catheters provided with radio-opaque line and satin smooth eyes for efficient trauma free performance.
- Graduated bellow allows user to measure drainage volume.
- Different catheter sizes are available to meet moderate to heavy drainage needs.
- Sterile, individually packed in a peelable pouch
- Unit Consist of:
- Connecting tube with clamp and Y connector
- Curved needle with matching catheter
- Spare perforated catheter
Write Your Own Review