Waldent Wal-Extract Extraction Forceps Kit Set of 12
- Usage: 1.upper anterior no.1 - is an extraction forcep used in the extraction of upper anterior teeth i.e. central & lateral incisor, 2.upper premolars no.7 - is an extraction forcep used in extraction of upper premolars both right & left., 3.lower premolars no.13 - is an extraction forcep used in extraction of lower premolars both right & left, 4.upper molars right no.17 - is an extraction forcep ideally used for extraction for upper right molars 16, 17, 5.upper molars left no.18 - is an extraction forcep used for extraction of upper left molars., 6.upper roots forceps no.51a - is an extraction forcep ideally used in the extraction of maxillary upper root stumps, 7.upper third molars no.67a use to extract upper wisdom teeth, 8.lower molars/mandibulars no.73 - buccal & lingual blades are pointed to fit in bifurcation area extraction forcep used in extraction for mandibular molars or wisdom tooth, 9.lower anteriors & roots no.74n - used in the extraction of mandibular anteriors & root pieces., 10.lower molars no 86 - the beaks have symmetrical design. Beaks are cylindrical with a gradual taper to end in a pointed tip., 11.upper molars right no.89 - extraction forcep ideally used in extraction of upper molars right, 12.upper molars left no.90 - asymmetrical beak with one beak which is cylindrical & tapering to end in a pointed tip. This engages in buccal trifurcation.
- Extraction forceps kit is a perfect need for extractions in minor oral surgery.
- Beak is shaped to confirm snugly to the contour of the tooth.
- Makes it easier to reach different teeth effectively.
- Dental forceps handles are shaped so that a maximum amount of force can be applied to the beaks, while the handles are still in a comfortable position for the oral surgeon
- Ideal requirement of extraction forceps -
- In clinical cases of:
- Chronic pulpitis
- Grossly decayed teeth
- Grade II-III mobility
- Supernumerary teeth
- Ergonomic design:
- Serrated handles - better grip
- Sharp beaks on tip - better adaptation to root surface cut PDL easily
- Large handles - better operator fit
- Concave inner surface to fit the root
- Close fitting forcep blades - spread the load evenly
- Rust free:
- Corrosion-resistant - passivated
- Autoclavable at 135°C
- Maintenance instructions:
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- It is recommended that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this, in turn, would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid the use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine-containing agents
- Use demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with a metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- Direction to use:
- Rules of extraction:
- Tooth extraction is the final treatment for multiple dental problems, but often can be delayed , if not avoided by suing analgesics and antibiotics to allow enough time for extraction.
- Make sure to maintain complete sterilization while performing minor oral surgeries
- Item included:
- 1 x upper anterior no.1, 1 x upper premolars no.7, 1 x lower premolars no.13, 1 x upper molars right no.17, 1 x upper molars left no.18, 1 x upper roots forceps no.51, 1 x upper third molars no.67, 1 x lower molars/mandibulars no.73, 1 x lower anteriors and roots no.74, 1 x lower molars no 86, 1 x upper molars right no.89, 1 x upper molars left no.90
- Waldent Wal-Extract Extraction Instruments Forceps Kit is used in specific areas of the mouth.
|Usage||Right Hand & Left Hand|
|Test Performed||Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test|
|Manufacturer||CE & ISO Certified|
|Instrument Name||Extraction Forcep Kit 12|
|Disposable / Reusable||Reusable|
|Sterile / Non-Sterile||Non-Sterile|
|Latex / Latex-Free||Latex-Free|
Write Your Own Review