Vissco Philadelphia Cervical Collar Large 0314
- Vissco Philadelphia Cervical Collar is used to prevent head and neck movement after a spinal cord injury. It supports your neck muscles and gives your spinal cord and ligaments time to heal.
- Neck usage: cervical spondylosis, disc degeneration, fracture, neck muscles spasmal, neck pain, neck strain, torticollis, whiplash injury
- Stabilizes the neck and immobilizes the cervical spine
- Restricts cervical spine flexion, extension and rotation
- Maintain slight extension
- Skin friendly
- Rigid support
- Ergonomic fit
- Maintain a slight extension
- Non-absorbent foam makes & easier to clean and maintain.
Write Your Own Review