Angiplast Urinary Catheter
- Angiplast Urinary Catheter is used short term bladder catheterization to prevent obstruction of lumen and trauma to urethra by abrasion made from medical grade thermo-sensitive.
|Size Available||8FG, 10FG, 12FG, 14FG, 16FG, 18FG, 20FG, 22FG, & 24FG|
- Designed for short term bladder catheterization
- Non-irritant to delicate mucous membranes of urethra
- Perfectly finished closed distal end for smooth & painless insertion
- Provided with two side eyes for efficient drainage
- Funnel-shaped Color-coded connector at the proximal- end.
- An X-ray opaque line made out of test
- Prevent obstruction of lumen
- Trauma to urethra by abrasion.
- Sterile, pyrogen-free
Write Your Own Review