Angiplast Umbilical Cord Clamp
- Angiplast Umbilical Cord Clamp is a medical device used to hold the cord in place when the cut (surgery) is made, and the clamp may stay on for several days while the remaining cord attached to the baby dries.
|Material||Non-toxic medical grade Polymer|
- Designed for clamping the umbilical cord immediately after the birth.
- Finger grip ensures safe & convenient handling
- Provided with grooves all along the length
- Easy re-open facilities
- Sterile, non-toxic and pyrogen-free.
- Protection against accidental re-opening.
- Appropriate angle for easy movement for clamping.
- Very safe for clinicians and patients
- Because clipping surfaces are safely adjourned in notches to eliminate the risk of injury.
- Single patient use - no need to clean or re-sterilize
Write Your Own Review