Tanco Heating Mantles PLT-165 (HMT-6)
- Tanco Heating Mantles are laboratory equipment used to apply heat to containers, as an alternative to other forms of a heated bath.
|Power Supply||220 / 230 Volts A.C. Supply|
|Watts||2 x 500|
- Upper circuits could be switched off
- Smaller sizes flask is being heated or when the liquid level is dropped
- Electric heating net is hand knitted from glass yarn to attain temperature up to 300°C
- Body of the mantle is one piece from non-rusting aluminum
- Lagged with special created mineral wool provided with on/off switch and pilot lamp.
- Supplied complete with cord & plug to work on single phase
- Bigger sizes of mantles have two or three heating circuits
Write Your Own Review