Tanco Autoclave (horizontal)(550x350mm) (PLT-102)
- Tanco Autoclave is a device that is used for steam to sterilize equipment and other objects.
|Inner Dimensions||350x550mm (Diameter x Height)|
|Inches Conversion||10 x 18|
|Working Load||2.0 KW|
|Working Pressure Gauge||10-20 psi|
|Pressure Gauge||0-30 psi|
|Sterilizing Pressure||1.2 kgf / cm (15psi)at 121°C|
|Pressure Gauge||0-2.1 kgf / cm² (30 psi)|
|Operating Pressure||From 15 to 20psi (Adjustable)|
|Inner Pressure Tank||Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|Basket||Made of Stainless Steel|
|Water Level Indicator||Fitted On The Outer Chamber|
|Boiler - Hydraulically Tested||Upto +40 psi|
|Accuracy||+ 3 psi|
|Safety Device||Spring Loaded Type|
|Water Draining System||Hand Operated Valve|
|Heating||By ISI Marked Immersion Heaters|
|Steam & Vacuum Release||By Valve|
|Power Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
- Usage: laboratories, hospitals, nursing homes, pharmaceutical
- Mounted on a sturdy, heavy M.S. duly painted or stainless steel tubular stand.
- Lid (single piece door) made of stainless steel tightened by radial locking system.
- Sealing of lid by neoprene rubber gasket
- Mineral and glass wool to minimize the heat losses
- Fitted with separate valves for injecting the steam into the main chamber.
- Fitted with automatic vacuum breaker to break the vacuum in case of formation of vacuum due to steam condensation.
- Fitted with automatic low water level cut-off device for prevention of heaters.
- Fitted with automatic pressure control switch to economizes power consumption by reducing frequent opening of the steam release valve.
- It cuts off the power supply to heaters when the set pressure is achieved and re-energizes the heating elements when pressure falls below the set point.
- Fitted with dial thermometer to indicate the inner chamber temperature.
- Double walled
Write Your Own Review