Angiplast Silicone Wound Drainage System
- Angiplast Silicone Wound Drainage System is used for preventing reflex of fluid accidental sliding out.
|Perforated Size||7 mm x 3 mm flat drain|
|Unit Consist Items||Silicone Bellow, Silicone Perforated Catehter, Stainless Steel Trocar|
|Available Size||100 ml, 200ml, 400ml and 800ml|
- In-built non-return valve prevents reflex of fluid
- Convenient clip for secure hanging drain
- Enables easy placement
- Radio-opaque feature of drain facilitates accurate placement.
- Flat drain attached to a 60 cm long tubing
- Flat drain causes minimum trauma during removal.
- Prevents accidental sliding out
Write Your Own Review