Medicare 6MWT Spirometer
- Medicare Spirometer is used to keep the lungs healthy after surgery or when to have lung illness.
|Standardized Real-Time Testing||6MWT|
- Measurement of minute ventilation (VE)
- Breathing pattern during walking
- Breathing reserve (BR) with a ventilation limitation statement.
- HR and SpO2 monitoring by Nonin technology.
- Evaluation of Dynamic Hyperinflation
- Measurement of Inspiratory Capacity
- USB connection for external printer
- PC software for data management
Write Your Own Review