Buffalo Filter Vacuum Hose/Tubing VT10610 (Non Sterile) (7/8 in (22 mm) x 30 in (.76 m))
- Buffalo Filter Vacuum Hose/Tubing is used as a surgical plume evacuation tubing for most surgical procedures.
- The most common and versatile size of hose, combining a compact size with increased airflow
- Available in various lengths, both sterile and non-sterile, with and without sponge guards.
- Premium tubing with a smooth interior surface
- Provides better flow rates and noise reduction
- Latex-free, Only for single-use
- 7/8 inch (22 mm) x 30 inch (.76 m) connector (replaces SCC-30)
Write Your Own Review