ARGOS Advanced Optical Biometer
• Technology: Optical Biometer based on 1 micron Swept Source Optical Coherence Tomography Video Keratometry with IR LED ring illumination
• Parameters: Corneal thickness, Anterior Chamber Depth, Lens thickness, Axial Length, Radii of flat and steep meridians (K-reading), White-to-white (Corneal diameter), Pupil size, Astigmatism
• IOL formules: Haigis, HofferQ, Holladay1, SRK/T, Shammas No-History
• IOL library: Manufacturer’s data uploadable from ULIB (User Group for Laser Interference Biometry) library source
• Peripherals: Daily calibration fixture, Desktop PC (refer to requirements on next page), Display Resolution 1600×900 pixel ( or greater)
- The Argos Advanced Optical Biometer is a noninvasive, non-contact device designed to maximize the clinician's ease of use by streamlining biometric acquisition and minimizing discomfort for the patient.
- The Argos is not yet clinically available; however, according to the manufacturer, it outperformed competitor devices in clinical trials.
- The Argos consolidates the process of acquiring biometric parameters with a high success rate and accuracy, even in the densest of cataracts.
- It provides precise ocular biometry for accurate selection of IOLs using swept-source OCT.
- With swept-source technology, a near-infrared swept laser is scanned across the patient’s eye.
- As light is detected return-ing from boundary layers, an accurate reconstruction of the ocular physiology is created in the device’s software.
- With the use of fast image reconstruction algorithms, real-time 2-D imaging of the eye is available during biometer alignment.
- Image acquisition for biometric and keratometry measurement takes the Argos less than 1 second, according to the company, with the device capturing six images in that span of time and generating three sets of results, calculating the average and standard deviation values.
- The Argos optical biometer is based on coherent optical interferometry and tomography with the lateral scanning of a 1-μm swept-source beam.
- Keratometry (K) values are generated by illumination
To place an order, please call Medikabazaar at 1800-123-0201 (India toll-free) or email: email@example.com