The hospital Industry faces a lot of challenges, the prominent ones being regulatory, pricing, profitability, procurement, clinical and manpower. The biggest and most prominent out of these is procurement. Let’s understand the importance of procurement from patient care and business cost perspectives through a survey finding by Cardinal Health, one of USA’s leading medical supplies aggregators. The result is thus: 40 percent of surgeries get cancelled due to inventory stock-outs. That’s 4 in every...
- Medical Scrubs: Not just the greens, adding colors to your work life
- Medikabazaar Freedom: Medical Equipment Loan- Benefits, Features, and Eligibility
- Everything You Need to Know About Medical Equipment Financing
- Everything to know about Medical Scrubs and their Importance
- Role of Medical Ventilators in Critical Life Care