Mumbai-based Medikabazaar has made a real impact in the hospital supply space as obvious from its $75 million worth Series C round. It’s also one of the most valued startups in the hospital procurement space as its valuation crossed Rs 1,750 crore [$235 million] during the last fundraise in September. The interest of investors such as CREAEGIS and CDC Group who co-led the Series C round had come on the back of Medikabazaar’s strong growth in...
- Medical Scrubs: Not just the greens, adding colors to your work life
- Medikabazaar Freedom: Medical Equipment Loan- Benefits, Features, and Eligibility
- Everything You Need to Know About Medical Equipment Financing
- Everything to know about Medical Scrubs and their Importance
- Role of Medical Ventilators in Critical Life Care