Mumbai-based Medikabazaar has made a real impact in the hospital supply space as obvious from its $75 million worth Series C round. It’s also one of the most valued startups in the hospital procurement space as its valuation crossed Rs 1,750 crore [$235 million] during the last fundraise in September. The interest of investors such as CREAEGIS and CDC Group who co-led the Series C round had come on the back of Medikabazaar’s strong growth in...
- World Health Day: Necessary Changes in Lifestyle to Prevent Health Risks
- Wound Dressings: Types of dressings and advances in the wound care industry
- Your Ultimate Guide on How to live with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Living with Incontinence or Leaving Incontinence?
- Medikabazaar revenue crosses Rs 550 Cr in FY21, inches closer to profitability