Medikabazaar, a business-to-business healthtech platform, said it has raised $75 million in a Series C funding round led by Creaegis, along with CDC Group, the UK’s development finance institution, making it the highest fundraising in the B2B healthcare space. The company will use the funds to strengthen its digital capabilities, deepen the supply ecosystem and technology driven distribution channels, and bolster capacity, it said in a release. The funding will also help the startup...
- World Health Day: Necessary Changes in Lifestyle to Prevent Health Risks
- Wound Dressings: Types of dressings and advances in the wound care industry
- Your Ultimate Guide on How to live with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Living with Incontinence or Leaving Incontinence?
- Medikabazaar revenue crosses Rs 550 Cr in FY21, inches closer to profitability