Bard Ureteral Stent 7 FR X 30 cm
- Bard Ureteral Stent is a thin tube inserted into the ureter to prevent or treat an obstruction of the urine flow from the kidney.
|Size||Length 30 cm, 7FR|
- Ultra-smooth surface and the ability to soften at body temperature.
- Gradual taper at tip of stent promotes smooth insertion and a traumatic navigation around obstructions.
- Made of a proprietary polymer blend that results in a stent that is both biocompatible and ultra smooth for patient comfort.
- Softens up to 49% at body temperature to promote greater patient comfort.
- Ultra smooth surface may reduce the mechanical trauma at the tissue/stent interface and thus ureteral reactions such as ureteral ulcerations, epithelial hyperplasia, inflammation and edema.
- Uniquely formulated pH coat coating stabilizes the pH level on the stent surface provides an innovative solution to the problem of urine calcium salt accumulation.
- In vitro laboratory testing demonstrates the superior resistance to urine calcium salt accumulation vs. the leading competitive stents.
Write Your Own Review