Bard Thoratec Vectra Vascular Access Graft
- Bard Thoratec Vectra Vascular Access Graft is used to remove the patient's blood so that it can be filtered through the dialyzer.
|Dimension||5 mm x 50 cm|
- Greater than 80% of patients achieve hemostasis in 1-5 minutes after needle withdrawal
- Graft may be punctured for vascular access within 24 hours after implant
- Introducing faster, more efficient patient management for the surgeon and nephrologists
- Published data show secondary patency rate of 74% at one year
Write Your Own Review