Bard Procedural Trays-Suprapubic Tray 143112
- Bard Procedural Trays-Suprapubic Tray is a system for bladder drainage by the suprapubic placement of a foley catheter. The foley catheter and urine collection bag provide a closed system for the collection of urine from the bladder.
- No loss of urine occurs during the bladder entry
- Tray comes with a trocar
- Thumb guide to direct pressure during passage
- No separate cannula is required
- No adhesives or body seals are required to hold the catheter in place
Write Your Own Review