Appasamy Electrical Vitrectomy 2001 with ABLS
- Appasamy Electrical Vitrectomy is a surgical procedure where the vitreous humor gel that fills the eye cavity is removed to provide better access to the retina.
|Cutter||20g Pneumatic Guillotine Cutter|
|Irrigating Pressure||Regulated By i/v Pole Height|
|Tubing||Reusable & Autoclavable Tubing|
|Vacuum Level Range||Analog Control (40cc/min max)|
|Single & Repetitive Cuts||From 60 upto 2400 cuts/mins actuating medium|
|Pressurized Air||From Integrated Air Compressor Gas Tank|
|Power Supply||110/230 V AC|
|Power Consumption||60/50 Hz|
- Audible tone for aspiration
- Dual venting system with auto drain function
- Unique positive shut off values for instant venting to atmosphere
- Independent cutting & suction possible with multi functional footswitch
- Built vacuum sensor to sense the accurate vacuum during the operation
- ABLS Features:
- Add-on system to make the anterior Vitrectomy console into posterior system.
- ABLS console consists of following function
- Dual independent halogen bulb with fiber optic illuminator.
- Fluid air exchange with easy to read seven segment LED-display.
- High frequency electronically controlled bipolar cautery.
Write Your Own Review