ALLIED MEDICAL Jupiter Ventilator with compressor
- Stand-alone easy to use unit which can be adapted universally with anesthesia machines for use in closed/Bains circuit.
- Mains and battery operated.
- The bar graph displays dynamic airway pressure showing upper and lower pressure limits.
- Settable parameters - BPM, I:E ratio, and pressure limits.
- Built-in audio visual alarms
Effective ventilation, extra reassurance
- The calibrated ascending bellow provides immediate visual information on the delivered tidal volume, adequacy of fresh gas flow, and system leak if any.
- The bellow unit is easily detachable for cleaning purpose and it can be mounted separated if required.
- The ventilator has the ability to adjust substantially when clinical conditions require inverse I:E.
Inspiratory flow cut off
- The inspiratory phase changes to expiratory in case the dynamic pressure reaches the high-pressure limit. High-pressure Audio-visual the alarm will also be activated.
Apnea alarm/ low airway pressure alarm
- If the dynamic pressure fails to go above the low-pressure limit within 15sec, then the low airway audio-visual pressure alarm will be activated.