Algard Sanosil - 5 Ltr.
- Contains no known carcinogenic and mutagenic chemicals.
- Does not cause eczema.
- Eco friendly, decomposes into water and oxygen.
- Non-irritant, non-carcinogenic unlike
- Formaldehyde & Paracetic acid, hence safer for health care professionals.
CONVENIENT TO USE
- During aerial disinfection/fumigation no carcinogenic fumes are generated as in the case of formaldehyde.
- Weekly closure of OT is not required.
- There is no residue after fumigation or terminal disinfection.
- Disinfection /Fumigation is a part of the terminal cleaning which requires :
- Thorough cleaning of the OT
- Waterproof draping of all OT equipment
- Spraying of disinfectants
- Wiping of walls, floors, etc to remove excess water.
Each 100 ml contains:
- Hydrogen peroxide : 10% v/v
- Silver solution : 0.01% w/v
- 1 litre / 5 litre pack
HOW TO USE
- Make 10% Solution
- Take 500 ml Alshield and make a 5-litre solution with DM / RO water.
- Mop liberally all surfaces, walls and floor of OT.
- Bacteria: 15 min.
- Mould: 15 min.
- Yeasts and Fungi: 60 min.
- Viruses: 60 min.
- The concentrated solution may give skin irritation. Contraindicated in the case known hypersensitivity to Hydrogen peroxide. Use PPE at the time of use.
|Country of Origin||India|